Rinse and dry fresh basil well, then place basil leaves in blender. Add garlic to basil in blender and mix well, then slowly add oil while blender is running to basil garlic mix. Finally, add pine nuts and parmesan cheese. Process until all ingredients are combined and smoothed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta in boiling water with some salt and oil for about 8 to 10 minutes, then drain from water. Add pesto sauce to hot pasta and serve at once.
Other delicious uses for pesto sauce:
- Spread pesto sauce under chicken skin before roasting.
- Add 1 tbs. fresh made pesto sauce to cooked fish steaks before serving.
- Add a spoonful of pesto sauce to steamed rice, for a great new flavor .
- Stir fry veal and peppers will taste great when adding pesto sauce at the end of the recipe.
- As a dressing, you can add a spoonful of pesto sauce to mayonnaise or vinaigrette. This will make a unique dressing for salads and vegetables.
We would like to share with you several ideas to marinate your fillet, steak, chicken or fish fillet for better, tasty grilling flavor. Grilling and marinating tips and tricks for a great grilling taste. We will provide you later with ideas for marinating your steak, fillet, or chicken before grilling and you will enjoy a different rich flavor for your grills.